Introduction to Outerbridge
Outerbridge is a low code/no code workflow automation application, focusing on integrating both on-chain and off-chain applications. The project is licensed under Apache License Version 2.0, source available and free to self-host.
There are many awesome automation tools out there, however there isn't one that has the built-in logic of interacting/consuming information from blockchains. Hence, Outerbridge is created to allow people building workflows involving on-chain and off-chain applications, with simple drag and drop interface.
Watch a quickstart demo (4mins)
Outerbridge primary focus is on web3 developers to automate tasks after smart contracts have been deployed. However it's usage is not limited to just that. Even if you are not a web3 developer, you can still use Outerbridge to automate your tasks using the list of supported apps.
- Monitor smart contract events and functions (e.g: Transfer, Approve) and send notification via Discord, Teams, Slack or Email
- Send notification to Discord server when NFT is minted
- Notify user when a transaction does not get through on-chain
- Triggers automatic top-up if balance (e.g: BNB, ETH, Matic) dropped below certain threshold
- Keep an eye on @elonmusk tweet to see if it contains keyword "Dogecoin", if yes buy Dogecoin through Binance 😂
More to come!
As the old chinese saying goes: 礼轻情意重 (It's the thought that counts), we appreciate any form of contributions.
Star and share the Github Repo.
Search up for any questions in Q&A section, if you can't find one, don't hesitate to create one. It might helps others that have similar question.
Yes! Sharing how you use Outerbridge is a way of contribution. Export your workflow as JSON, attach a screenshot and share it in Show and Tell section.
Ideas are welcome such as new feature, apps integration, and blockchain networks. Submit in Ideas section.
Found an issue? Report it.
Not sure what to contribute? Some ideas:
- Create new node/credential component
- Update existing components such as extending functionality, fixing bugs
- Add new blockchain network to support
- Unit tests and E2E tests
Contribute to Outerbridge docs if there is any mistake, confusion or grap.